The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the PureTech Health, startups are often financed by InterWest Partners, Wellcome Trust, Polaris Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are InterWest Partners, Polaris Partners, Wellcome Trust. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, InterWest Partners, Prospect Venture Partners.
This organization was formed by Daphne Zohar, John Zabriskie.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2008. This PureTech Health works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Vedanta Biosciences, Gelesis, Akili Interactive Labs. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Clinical Trials, Medical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|Adaptive Healthcare Fund||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Bank Hapoalim||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Capitol Health Ltd||Australia, Docklands, Victoria|
|Cedar Point Capital||Minnesota, Saint Louis Park, United States|
|Forbes Family Trust||New York, New York, United States|
|Great Stuff Ventures||-|
|LATINIA||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Milestone Partners||Pennsylvania, Radnor, United States|
|Oxford Technology Management||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Ping An Capital||China, Shanghai|
|ResMed||California, San Diego, United States|
|Wentou Jianyuan Guanli Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xianyang|
|Winton Labs||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$43M||21 Jul 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$110M||07 Jul 2020||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$68M||18 Mar 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$45M||24 Dec 2018||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$42M||02 Aug 2018||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$25M||01 Jan 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||06 Jun 2016||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Akili Interactive Labs
|$30M||22 Jan 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$31M||18 Dec 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Vedanta Biosciences, Inc. from Cambridge, MA develops new category of oral therapies using defined bacterial consortia manufactured from clonal cell banks.
– The company closed a $68m Series D financing.
– The round was led by affiliates of Magnetar Capital with participation from Verition Fund Management, Fosun Health Capital, co-founder PureTech Health (Nasdaq: PRTC, LSE: PRTC), Rock Springs Capital, Skyviews Life Science, JSR Corporation, SymBiosis LLC, Shumway Capital, Health for Life Capital (Seventure Partners), and other institutional investors.
– The company plans to use the funds to advance its pipeline of defined bacterial consortia, including progressing VE303 into a Phase 3 clinical trial in patients at high risk for recurrentCDI, initiating a Phase 2 clinical trial of VE202 in mild to moderate ulcerative colitis, and continuing to advance programs in additional indications.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.