ICICI Prudential Life Insurance is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2000. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The current fund was established by Sandeep Batra.
When the investment is from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Banking, Venture Capital. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management, Utkarsh Micro Finance
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, startups are often financed by Nordic Microfinance Initiative, Aavishkaar Venture Capital, SIDBI. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are HDFC Standard Life Insurance, Pi Ventures, SIDBI. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SIDBI, Pi Ventures, HDFC Standard Life Insurance.
|Fuji Creative||Japan, Koto|
|KFintech||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Lixin Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Parinvest||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Solera Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Helm||New York, New York, United States|
|Toyo Kanetsu Corporate Venture Investment Partnership||Japan, Tokyo|
|$78M||06 Dec 2021||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Capital Small Finance Bank
|$10M||26 Nov 2019||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|$5M||10 Jul 2019||India, Punjab|
|$23M||17 Jan 2018||India, Haryana|
Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management
|$59M||25 Oct 2017||India, Maharashtra|
Capital Small Finance Bank
|$8M||01 Mar 2017||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
Utkarsh Micro Finance
|$52M||30 Sep 2016||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.