Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2016. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ArsenalBio, ImaginAb. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Biotechnology.
The current fund was established by Sean Parker.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, startups are often financed by Penn Medicine Co-Investment Fund, Novartis Venture Fund, Lilly Asia Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ping An Ventures, Penn Medicine Co-Investment Fund, Lilly Asia Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Penn Medicine Co-Investment Fund, Lilly Asia Ventures, Gilead Sciences.
|Alphamundi||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Bailihong Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Chuangrong Capital||Beijing, China, Shijingshan|
|Cox Automotive||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|EnerDel||New York, New York, United States|
|First Rays Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Frontier International||Japan, Tokyo|
|Horatio Ventures NYC||-|
|Ideamed Health Group||Bavaria, Bayern, Germany|
|Innovum Invest||Helsingborg, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|J.E. Berman Associates||-|
|Madhu Kela Family Office||-|
|Montrose Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|OpenDoor Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Vestigo Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30M||05 Jan 2023||Vale of White Horse, England, United Kingdom|
|$220M||06 Sep 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||09 Jun 2022||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$175M||22 Mar 2022||Watertown, Massachusetts, United States|
|$85M||17 Oct 2019||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||19 Apr 2018||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$100M||23 Jan 2018||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$8M||14 Sep 2017||Inglewood, California, United States|
|$10M||09 Dec 2015||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.