The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Brea.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Pacific Western Bank works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Domain Registrar, Online Auctions. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ScienceLogic, Windsor Circle, OneCause (formerly BidPal) The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Pacific Western Bank, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Intel Capital, Allos Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Square 1 Bank, Webster Bank, Umpqua Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wintrust Ventures, Viaduct Ventures, Mighty Capital.
|BreakawayGrowth Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Credit du Nord||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Dace Ventures||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|EDge-NYC||New York, New York, United States|
|Harwell Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|JJ Albanese||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|NewVa Capital Partners||Radford, United States, Virginia|
|Pathbreaker Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Rizvi Traverse Management||Birmingham, Michigan, United States|
|Royal Wulff Ventures||California, Saint Helena, United States|
|SEIF||Switzerland, Zurich, Zurich|
|Spring Accelerator||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Tianjin Huacheng Oulun Investment Management||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Turquoise International||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|VentureWell||Hadley, Massachusetts, United States|
|VGH and UBC Hospital Foundation||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|$46M||19 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$100M||19 Jan 2022||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$40M||22 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$30M||24 Jun 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$24M||19 Nov 2020||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|$40M||12 Feb 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|$25M||06 Jan 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|24 Sep 2019||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$25M||05 Nov 2018||Virginia, United States|
– Outdoorsy, an Austin TX-based company focused on online RV rental and outdoor travel marketplace, raised $120M in equity and debt funding.
– The round was led by Moore Strategic Ventures, ADAR1 Partners, Monashee Capital, SiriusPoint (NYSE: SPNT), and Convivialite Ventures, Pernod Ricard, with participation from Altos Ventures, iAngels, and Greenspring Associates.
– Pacific Western Bank provided the $30m debt facility.
– The company intends to use the capital for customer growth in its marketplace, expansion of insurtech division Roamly, and advancement of new partnership with Collective Retreats.
– Treasury Prime, a San Francisco, CA-based Banking as a Service (BaaS) company, completed a $20m Series B insider round.
– The round was co-led by Deciens Capital and QED Investors with participation from SaaStr Fund, Pacific Western Bank, and Susa Ventures.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate go-to-market programs and to expand sales, marketing, and engineering teams.
– Led by Chris Dean, co-founder and CEO, Treasury Prime is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) company that connects banks and fintechs through an API allowing developers to build and launch apps quickly.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.