The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Nvidia GPU Ventures, startups are often financed by Nexus Venture Partners, Walden Venture Capital, Vanedge Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Verizon Ventures, Vanedge Capital, Wells Fargo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Xiaopeng He, Verizon Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline TuSimple, Soundhound, WeRide.ai Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Autonomous Vehicles, Computer Vision. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The average startup value when the investment from Nvidia GPU Ventures is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Nvidia GPU Ventures performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|1Crowd||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|AgLaunch Accelerator||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Maher Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Ministry of Economic Development - Italy||-|
|Mount Independence Investments||Lexington, Massachusetts, United States|
|Prospect Hill Growth Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Sankonline||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Shensi Technology||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Straight Shot||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Swiss Federal Commission for Innovation and Technology||Bern, Bern, Switzerland|
|Techstars Bangalore Accelerator||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Techstars Energy Accelerator in Partnership with Statoil||Norway, Oslo|
|The Index Project||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Trolley House Angels||-|
|Unicom Zhongjin Innovative Industry Equity Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|University of Western Ontario||Canada, London, Ontario|
|Yancey Bros. Co||Austell, Georgia, United States|
|$25M||03 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||18 Mar 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||12 Feb 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$72M||20 Aug 2019||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$60M||01 Nov 2018||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$55M||03 Oct 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$32M||12 Jun 2018||New York, United States|
Zebra Medical Vision
|$30M||07 Jun 2018||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$5M||27 Mar 2018||Santa Monica, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.