NTT DoCoMo appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1991. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the NTT DoCoMo, startups are often financed by Partech, K9 Ventures, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Inspire Ventures, Zouk Capital, WRV Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by World Innovation Lab (WiL), Trinity Ventures, Social Starts.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wearables, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline aCommerce, Edgematrix, TuneWiki The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. This NTT DoCoMo works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
|12M||06 Jun 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|32M||24 Apr 2019||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|7M||08 Feb 2010||United States, Santa Monica|
|10M||08 Jun 2014||Thailand, Bangkok|
MONEY DESIGN Co., Ltd.
|119M||27 Oct 2017||Japan, Chiyoda|
|24M||19 Sep 2007||United States, Cupertino|
|152M||28 Feb 2019||Japan, Chiyoda|
|7M||17 Dec 2014||Japan, Chiyoda|
|20M||11 May 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|1M||11 May 2021||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.