This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Baar. The fund is located in Switzerland, Europe.
New Value is involved in 9 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2008. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has the average number of exits. The fund's activity peaked in 2007.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from New Value, start-ups are often funded by Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT). Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are EPS Value Plus, VI Partners AG, BioMedPartners. The investors in the following rounds are usually VI Partners AG, EPS Value Plus.
ColorPlaza, idiag, SilentSoft are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Biotechnology, Media and Entertainment. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 6 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Switzerland. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: newvaluecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.