In 2004 was created New Era Cap, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2000. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the New Era Cap, startups are often financed by LiveOak Equity Partners, Atlanta Technology Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are WebMD, TTV Capital, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SSM Partners, LiveOak Equity Partners, Chrysalis Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Connecture. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Health Insurance.
|Alpenroute Asset Management||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|CSIRO||Australia, Campbell, Victoria|
|Envision Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Hanaco Venture Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Hangzhou Ruide Design||Binjiang, China, Jiangxi|
|Ikigai Asset Management||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Limelight Networks||Arizona, Tempe, United States|
|Lufthansa||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|New Media Venture Partners||Arizona, Phoenix, United States|
|Shanghai Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Signify||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Stichting DOEN||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Tenex Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|The Core Group||-|
|Two Sigma Private Investments||-|
|Zero Stage Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$26M||02 Jun 2000||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.