NEO Investment Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
NEO Investment Partners is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in London. The fund is located in United Kingdom, Europe.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Fashion, Consumer Goods. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
This VC was founded by David Belhassen. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Along with NEO Investment Partners, start-ups are often financed by Michael Brehm, Martin Sinner, DN Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, DN Capital.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from NEO Investment Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. NEO Investment Partners is involved in 9 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 60 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: neoinvestmentpartners.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.