Momentum Bioscience appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Reading. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Novartis Venture Fund, Cycad Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Nextech Invest, Cycad Group, Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ImaginAb For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Clinical Trials.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2012.
The fund was created by Bill Mullen.
|Advantedge Technologies||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Bangor Angels||Bangor, Maine, United States|
|Bertram Capital Management||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Capikris Foundation||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|EMVC||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Freescale Semiconductor||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Greyhound Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|HGGC||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Incubadora Sinergia||Montevideo, Uruguay|
|Kolibra Capital||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Motilal Oswal Private Equity||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Network Solutions||Herndon, United States, Virginia|
|PH Investment||China, Shanghai|
|RAD BioMed Accelerator||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Research Frontiers||New York, United States, Woodbury|
|Siena Holdings||Plano, Texas, United States|
|St. Louis Economic Development Partnership||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|Sterling.VC||New York, New York, United States|
|Tech Alliance Corp||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$12M||27 Mar 2012||Inglewood, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.