Ming Bioventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Suzhou. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Ming Bioventures performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Ming Bioventures, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, SBCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yingqi Investment, Xiamen Changrong Investment Management, Tencent Holdings.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical Device, Clinical Trials. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SyMap Medical, Viva Biotech.
|$92M||08 Apr 2021||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$20M||22 Mar 2021||Lower Gwynedd Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$23M||15 May 2020||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$10M||12 Nov 2018||China, Jiangsu|
|26 Oct 2018||San Jose, California, United States|
– Tavotek Biotherapeutics from Lower Gwynedd, Pennsylvania, has raised over $20M in financing in the preceding two months.
– YuanBio Venture Capital led the A1 finance round followed by Oriza Holdings, Ming BioVentures, and New Alliance Capital.
– Series A2 financing was jointly invested by GF Xinde, CTS Capital, and Lanhu Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.