Milford Asset Management
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Milford Asset Management is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2003. The primary office of this VC is located in Sydney. The fund is located in Australia.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Milford Asset Management, start-ups are often financed by Lewis Holdings, K1W1. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Lewis Holdings, K1W1, Craig Winkler. The investors in the following rounds are usually Movac, Craig Winkler.
Unleashed Software is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - New Zealand. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Small and Medium Businesses, SaaS. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2016.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: milfordasset.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.