The main office of represented VC is situated in the Redwood City. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are GreenTech, Agriculture. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GroGuru, Viral Launch. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Mentors Fund, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Right Side Capital Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UpOver Ventures, The Yield Lab, Tenfore Holdings.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Umair Khan.
|Cathay Pacific Airways||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Elan Corporation||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Green Dot Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|HUB612||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Innovation Bridge||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Interliant||New York, Purchase, United States|
|Jiangsu Ruifeng Investment Management||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Keming Shiye Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Liberty Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Metxa Accelerator||Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, Spain, Vitoria-Gasteiz|
|Mid-Atlantic Venture||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|NPIF Maven Equity Finance||Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom|
|Raycliff Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Rockaway Blockchain Fund||-|
|ShelterTech||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Shore Ventures II||-|
|toDay.Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Valhalla Private Capital||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
De Oro Devices
|$2M||08 Jun 2022||San Luis Obispo, California, United States|
|$1M||08 Feb 2022||-|
|$29M||01 Feb 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$7M||09 Dec 2021||-|
|$3M||17 Oct 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||17 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||09 Jun 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|18 May 2021||Encinitas, California, United States|
|$1M||15 Mar 2021||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
– Video chat startup twine closed on $3.3m funding.
– The round was led by Moment Ventures and included participation from Coelius Capital, AltaIR Capital, Mentors Fund, Rosecliff Ventures, AltaClub and Bloom Venture Partners.
– The company shifted its focus to online events and is now on track to do $1m in bookings in 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.