The main office of represented VC is situated in the Redwood City. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are GreenTech, Agriculture. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GroGuru, Viral Launch. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Mentors Fund, startups are often financed by Tech Coast Angels, Right Side Capital Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are UpOver Ventures, The Yield Lab, Tenfore Holdings.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Umair Khan.
|Green Dot Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|Interliant||United States, Purchase|
|Liberty Partners||United States, New York|
|Mid-Atlantic Venture||United States, Washington|
|Elan Corporation||Ireland, Dublin|
|Cathay Pacific Airways||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Raycliff Capital||United States, New York|
|NPIF Maven Equity Finance||United Kingdom, Glasgow City|
|Shore Ventures II||-|
|Rockaway Blockchain Fund||-|
|toDay.Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Valhalla Private Capital||Canada, Calgary|
|Keming Shiye Touzi||China, Shenzhen|
|Metxa Accelerator||Spain, Vitoria-Gasteiz|
|Innovation Bridge||United States, Boston|
|Jiangsu Ruifeng Investment Management||China, Nanjing|
|ShelterTech||United States, Atlanta|
|$3M||17 Jun 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||15 Mar 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$5M||29 Jan 2021||United States, San Jose|
|08 Oct 2020||United States, San Jose|
|29 Mar 2020||Pakistan, Karachi|
|$2M||18 Mar 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|21 Nov 2019||United States, San Jose|
|28 May 2019||United States, New York|
|$7M||29 Apr 2019||United States, Indianapolis|
– Video chat startup twine closed on $3.3m funding.
– The round was led by Moment Ventures and included participation from Coelius Capital, AltaIR Capital, Mentors Fund, Rosecliff Ventures, AltaClub and Bloom Venture Partners.
– The company shifted its focus to online events and is now on track to do $1m in bookings in 2021.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.