Mekong Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The venture was found in Asia in Vietnam. The main department of described VC is located in the Hanoi.
The fund was created by Chris Freund. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kaizen Private Equity. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TPG, Kaizen Private Equity, Granite Oak Advisors.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Mekong Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Gioi Di Dong, Asia Chemical Corporation, Loc Troi Group. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Vietnam. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Paper Manufacturing.
Funds with similar focus
|360ip Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Achain||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|ATP Private Equity Partners||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|DaneVest Capital||Middleton, United States, Wisconsin|
|Fay, Richwhite & Cie||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Giant Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Global Technology Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Junli Lianhe Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|KNF Ventures||Gauteng, NA - South Africa, South Africa|
|Lingchou Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Lone Rock Technology Group||Austin, Texas, United States|
|NewVa Capital Partners||Radford, United States, Virginia|
|One Team Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|The Mills Fabrica||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Toshiba America Electronic Components||California, Irvine, United States|
|Vista Venture Partners||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Yunyi Tianshi||China, Pinghu, Zhejiang|
|$15M||05 Oct 2021||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$10M||18 Aug 2021||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$8M||12 Jul 2021||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|05 Jul 2021||Vietnam, Saint James, Jamaica|
|$10M||09 Jun 2021||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|31 Mar 2021||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$6M||09 Jun 2020||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|$31M||03 Feb 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$10M||29 Jul 2019||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.