Keyword Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Europe, Spain. The primary office of this VC is located in Madrid.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Keyword Venture Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Keyword Venture Capital is involved in 12 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
CornerJob, Signaturit, Glovo are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Software, Intelligent Systems. In addition, there are 11 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Spain.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Aside from Keyword Venture Capital, start-ups are often funded by Startupbootcamp, ESADE BAN, Startupbootcamp Amsterdam. The fund often co-invests with Bonsai Venture Capital SCR, Banco Sabadell, Zaryn Dentzel. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by e.ventures, Seaya Ventures, Northzone, as well as 3 other investors.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ffvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.