Malaysian Technology Development Corporation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1992. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Kuala Lumpur. The venture was found in Asia in Malaysia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Malaysian Technology Development Corporation, startups are often financed by MPM Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MPM Capital, Invus, InterWest Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MPM Capital, Invus, InterWest Partners.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PrimeraDx (Primera Biosystems). Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biopharma, Chemical. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Malaysian Technology Development Corporation is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2008. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. This Malaysian Technology Development Corporation works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|$4M||25 Oct 2021||Selangor, Selangor, Malaysia|
|$480K||13 May 2020||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
Longe Medikal Sdn Bhd
|$240K||16 Jan 2020||Malaysia, Kedah|
|$3K||01 Oct 2019||Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|$230K||05 May 2014||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
PrimeraDx (Primera Biosystems)
|$21M||09 Jan 2008||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
PrimeraDx (Primera Biosystems)
|$11M||11 Jul 2005||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
– Poladrone, a drone startup, raised $4.29m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Wavemaker Partners and joined by MTDC, ZB Capital Limited, and angel investors.
– The company plans to use the funding for hiring and to scale operations and to build more service centers in agricultural areas.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.