The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Magnesium Capital, startups are often financed by Scottish Equity Partners, Yorkshire Bank, Total Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Statkraft Ventures, SET Ventures, Passion Capital.
Opposing the other organizations, this Magnesium Capital works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stem, Limejump. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise Software, Energy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
|Brain Trust Accelerator Fund||Burlingame, California, United States|
|Canada Innovative SMEs Association||Canada, Ontario, Richmond Hill|
|eCompanies||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Emigrant Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|INCOMMING ventures||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Juhang Culture Industry Fund||-|
|Klaus Eckstein KG||-|
|Kotak Private Equity||-|
|LGB & Co||England, London, United Kingdom|
|M-Investar||Bayern, Germany, Isen|
|Marketvision Direct||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Shanghai Atlantic Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Taikang Asset||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Colorado Impact Fund||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Third Millennium Russia Fund||Richmond, United States, Virginia|
|Tokyo XR Startups||Chiyoda, Japan|
|W Youth Capital||China, Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|Walker Ventures||Glenwood, Maryland, United States|
|05 Apr 2019||Scotland|
|$26M||24 Jul 2018||Millbrae, California, United States|
|$4M||26 Jul 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.