MacAndrews & Forbes, Incorporated
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
MacAndrews & Forbes, Incorporated is the renowned VC, which was created in 1991. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in New York.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. MacAndrews & Forbes, Incorporated is involved in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 2 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2000.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Besides MacAndrews & Forbes, Incorporated, start-ups are typically funded by ff Venture Capital, Stanley Druckenmiller, Oxford Bioscience Partners and 7 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Stanley Druckenmiller, William Rufino, William Ackman. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Safeguard Scientifics, William Rufino, William Ackman.
We also identified another 3 core personnel in our database.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Internet, Software. TransTech Pharma, Relationship Science, iHarvest are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.