The venture was found in Asia in China. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Shanghai.
The overall number of key employees were 3.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from LYZZ Capital is 100-500 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures China, Vertex Ventures, Tahoe Venture. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HBM Healthcare Investments AG.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Qpex Biopharma, Alpha Biopharma, Neurelis. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Biopharma. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
|Alua Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|American Financial Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Atland Ventures||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|Bear Creek Capital||Florida, Oviedo, United States|
|BGF Industries||Greensboro, North Carolina, United States|
|BLUEHALO||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fondation d'Aide aux Entreprises||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|HAWKSBERG INVESTMENTS LTD||-|
|India Accelerator||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Jiuyouque Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Longworth Venture Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|MarathonArtists LABs||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Plus Capital||California, Marina Del Rey, United States|
|Rose Capital||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Taylor Ventures||California, Salinas, United States|
|The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust||Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States|
|The Singh Family Trusts||-|
|University of California Investment Office||-|
|VGI Global Media||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Wuhan Port Industry Enterprise Management||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|$80M||22 Jun 2022||Guang'an City, Sichuan, China|
|29 Apr 2022||-|
|$50M||09 Dec 2021||Phoenix, Arizona, United States|
|$50M||08 Dec 2021||Tempe, Arizona, United States|
|$172M||15 Jul 2021||St Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$114M||10 Mar 2021||California, United States|
|$21M||20 Jan 2021||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$7M||10 Jul 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$160M||16 Apr 2020||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
– Wugen, Inc. completed an oversubscribed $172m Series B financing led by Abingworth and Tybourne Capital Management, and joined by new investors Fidelity Management and Research Company, Intermediate Capital Group, Sands Capital, Aisling Capital Management, Alexandria Venture Investments, Velosity Capital and Falcon Edge Capital.
– Existing investors, including RiverVest Venture Partners, LYZZ Capital, and Lightchain Capital, also participated.
– In connection with the financing, Bali Muralidhar, M.D., Ph.D., Managing Partner at Abingworth, Bosun Hau, Managing Director at Tybourne Capital Management, and Peter Kiener, Ph.D., Venture Partner at ICG, will join Wugen’s Board of Directors.
– Onchilles Pharma announced a $7m Series A financing from LYZZ Capital and includes a $500k investment from the University of Chicago’s Startup Investment Fund.
– The proceeds of the financing will be used to develop first-in-class therapeutics to activate a novel pathway of the innate immune system with potential for universal anti-cancer activity, independent of genetic mutation.
– Research published in today’s issue of Cell is the first to describe this pathway where human neutrophils release catalytically active neutrophil elastase, called ELANE, to selectively kill many cancer cell types while sparing non-cancer cells.
– ELANE is an entirely new treatment paradigm with the potential to have broad and selective cancer killing activity regardless of genetic mutation or anatomical origin.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.