Lean FUND is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in Europe in Belgium. The main department of described VC is located in the Louvain.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Belgium. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sortlist Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Apps, Subscription Service.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Lean FUND, startups are often financed by Seedcamp, NUMA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Meusinvest, LeanSquare, BAN Vlaanderen. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rocket Internet, Piton Capital, DN Capital.
This organization was formed by Benoit Lips, Jean Dessain, Toon Vanagt. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 71 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this Lean FUND performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Batlic Tech Ventures||Latvia, Riga, Riga|
|Brazil Warrant||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|BW Ventures||Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands|
|CFI Group||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Company X Media||New York, New York, United States|
|Dongqian Zichan||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Emergent Technology Holdings||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Equator Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|EuroUS Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Granite Hill Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Nortel Networks||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Ruisheng Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Shanghai Cheering Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Lanhai Zhongli Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Summerfield Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Xinweiyang Equity Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|$12M||15 Sep 2021||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$177K||10 Jun 2016||Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium|
|$118K||09 Oct 2015||Belgium, Walloon Brabant|
|$649K||09 Feb 2015||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$383K||16 Jan 2015||Liège, Liège, Belgium|
|$177K||18 Nov 2014||Belgium, Walloon Brabant, Belgium|
|$70K||04 Sep 2014||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$236K||02 Sep 2014||East Flanders|
|04 Aug 2014||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.