Hiventures Investment Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hiventures Investment Fund is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. This investor is located in Europe, Hungary. The main office of this VC is situated in Budapest.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 10.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified E-Commerce, Education. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Hungary. Gremon Systems, HandInScan, Neticle are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Aside from Hiventures Investment Fund, start-ups are often funded by OXO Labs Ltd., EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Baconsult and 4 other funds. The fund often co-invests with OXO Labs Ltd., Lead Ventures, Bonitás Venture Capital Fund Management. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by OXO Labs Ltd., EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Lead Ventures.
At the time of investment by Hiventures Investment Fund, a typical start-up valuation would be 1-5 millions dollars. Hiventures Investment Fund participates, on average, in 28 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This fund was the most active in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in more than 49 investment rounds per year. In real terms, this VC performs 17 percentage points less exits than other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
41.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.