L Catterton Asia
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Singapore. The fund is located in Singapore, Asia.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 52 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Aside from L Catterton Asia, start-ups are often funded by Ventech China, Vangoo Investment Partners, PremjiInvest. The fund often co-invests with Mitsui & Co, JD.com, Groupe Arnault. The investor in the following rounds is usually Blackstone Group.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - China. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Trendy Group International, Secoo. Also, a start-up has to be aged 11-15 years to expect investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Internet, Lifestyle. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 7 more industries for this fund.
The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from L Catterton Asia is more than 1 billion dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2017. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. L Catterton Asia is involved in 0 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In real terms, this VC performs 23 percentage points more exits than other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.