The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Wichita.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Koch Equity Development performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Koch Equity Development is more than 1 billion dollars.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Koch Equity Development, startups are often financed by Summit Partners, Salesforce Ventures, Golden Gate Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Golden Gate Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Golden Gate Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Image Recognition, Digital Media. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Infor, Getty Images.
|AI Fund||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Ali||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Annenberg Foundation||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Autobot Capital Partners||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BayStar Capital||California, Larkspur, United States|
|Chariot Gold Limited||-|
|Checketts Partners Investment Fund||-|
|Clear Future||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Crassets Investment||China, Shanghai|
|HumanCo||New York, New York, United States|
|MNM Creative||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Moneta VC||Israel, Ramat Gan, Tel Aviv|
|Ontario Pension Board||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Senderui Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Stockton & Partners||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Upshift Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|YASKAWA Electric Corporation||Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, Kitakyushu|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.