Funds with similar focus
|$8M||09 Jan 2019||Spain, Madrid|
– Natural Fiber Welding from Peoria develops sustainable technologies based on the use of plants and natural fibers to obtain durable goods and textiles.
– Series A $15m round was led by The Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (CDVCA) with participation from BMW i Ventures, Prairie Crest Capital, Ethos Capital, For Good Ventures, and Evolution VC Partners.
– The funding will be used to scale production and move into new markets like the automotive industry that need a sustainable solution to replace synthetic materials.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.