In 1957 was created JG Summit Holdings, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Manila. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Philippines.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sea, Hisign Technology, Orange Sky Golden Harvest Entertainment. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Financial Services, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hong Kong.
This organization was formed by John L. Gokongwei Jr.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the JG Summit Holdings, startups are often financed by SeaTown International, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Mistletoe. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Uni-President Enterprises Corporation, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Mark Tluszcz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tencent Holdings.
|1st Course Capital||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Blippar||England, London, United Kingdom|
|DataVentures.io||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|DB Accelerator||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|East Chain Co.||Cayman Islands, Midland|
|FMR||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Halcyon Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Jameel Investment Management Company||-|
|Kirin Holdings||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Lifetech Scientific Co, Ltd||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nippon Care Supply||Japan, Tokyo|
|Oaktree Capital Management||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Orfin Ventures||Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Outpost Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|PepsiCo||New York, New York, United States|
|Yuce Biological Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zarco Investment Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$11M||15 Jan 2023||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$108M||23 Feb 2021||Gauteng|
|01 Apr 2019||Manila|
|$105M||28 Nov 2018||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$14M||11 Sep 2018||Pasig, Rizal, Philippines|
|$550M||08 May 2017||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.