Jefferson Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1984. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Toronto. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Jefferson Partners, startups are often financed by Vimac Ventures, Skypoint Capital, Venture Coaches. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vimac Ventures, Skypoint Capital, The Entrepreneurs' Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vimac Ventures, Wesley Clover, Vanedge Capital.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Consumer. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Attensity, firstSTREET for Boomers & Beyond, WebHancer Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Opposing the other organizations, this Jefferson Partners works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2009. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2006.
This organization was formed by David Folk, Jack Kiervin.
Funds with similar focus
|Biotech Alliances International||-|
|Capitole Angels||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|Digital Economy Fund||-|
|Emergent Ventures||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Flight Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Guangzhou Shenlong Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Imperial College London||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jolmo Capital||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|MCIP Holdings||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Seed Equity Venture Partners||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Tao Venture Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|The Duke of York||England, London, United Kingdom|
|The Taylor family||-|
|Vayu Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|vSpring Capital||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
firstSTREET for Boomers & Beyond
|$4M||11 Jan 2011||Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States|
|$3M||14 Dec 2010||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||29 Sep 2009||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$17M||16 Sep 2009||San Jose, California, United States|
Storage Appliance Corporation
|$10M||27 Apr 2009||Canakkale|
|$3M||08 Jun 2007||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$10M||21 Nov 2006||(Old) Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|$4M||27 Jul 2006||San Jose, California, United States|
|$5M||26 Jul 2006||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.