In 1989 was created Intermediate Capital Group, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Intermediate Capital Group, startups are often financed by HgCapital Trust plc, Ardian. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are HgCapital Trust plc, Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vitaldent, IRIS Software Group For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Robotics, Forestry.
Comparing to the other companies, this Intermediate Capital Group performs on 21 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2013. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Ken Fox, Thomas H. Bartlam. The overall number of key employees were 13.
Funds with similar focus
|East West Bank||California, Pasadena, United States|
|Engie Factory||Chile, Region Metropolitana, Santiago|
|Ironbridge Capital||Illinois, Oak Brook, United States|
|leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|National Institute of Justice for research||-|
|Nextgen Partners||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Qingdao Xiangbai||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Quince Associates||Colorado, Lakewood, United States|
|Tsunami Network Partners||-|
|$118M||05 Jan 2022||Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France|
|$172M||15 Jul 2021||St Louis, Missouri, United States|
|$60M||24 May 2021||Washington, United States|
|04 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
The Execu/Search Group
|06 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||25 Mar 2021||Washington, United States|
Lucid Group Communications
|10 Mar 2021||England|
|21 Aug 2020||Oslo, Norway|
|$127M||23 Jun 2020||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
– Wugen, Inc. completed an oversubscribed $172m Series B financing led by Abingworth and Tybourne Capital Management, and joined by new investors Fidelity Management and Research Company, Intermediate Capital Group, Sands Capital, Aisling Capital Management, Alexandria Venture Investments, Velosity Capital and Falcon Edge Capital.
– Existing investors, including RiverVest Venture Partners, LYZZ Capital, and Lightchain Capital, also participated.
– In connection with the financing, Bali Muralidhar, M.D., Ph.D., Managing Partner at Abingworth, Bosun Hau, Managing Director at Tybourne Capital Management, and Peter Kiener, Ph.D., Venture Partner at ICG, will join Wugen’s Board of Directors.
– Eliem Therapeutics, a new Seattle biotech startup, raised $80m funding.
– The round was led by RA Capital Management and Access Biotechnology, and joined by Intermediate Capital Group.
– The company has two lead drug candidates in development: ETX-810 for chronic pain and ETX-155 for major depressive disorder, hormone-related mood disorders, and focal onset seizures.
– Eliem’s president and CEO is Bob Azelby, who was previously president and CEO of Seattle biotech firm Alder BioPharmaceuticals, which was acquired by Lundbeck for $1.95 billion in 2019.
– He was also chief commercial officer at Seattle-based Juno, which was acquired by Celgene for $9 billion in 2018.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.