Intellectus Partners, LLC is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2015. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco.
This organization was formed by David J. La Placa, Jay Casey.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Orbital Insight, Mojo Vision, Aurora Insight. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Education, Ride Sharing. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Intellectus Partners, LLC, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Lux Capital, GV. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Lux Capital, Geodesic Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Lux Capital, GV.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Intellectus Partners, LLC works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Intellectus Partners, LLC is more than 1 billion dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
|BBVA Bancomer||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Chenxi Network||China, Jiading District|
|East Seattle Partners||-|
|Figtree Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|France Bed Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|GZ Angel||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Hakuodo DY Ventures||Chiba, Japan, Minato|
|MED-EL||Austria, Innsbruck, Tirol|
|Montiko GmbH||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Karlsruhe|
|Origin Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Pravesa Ventures||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|Sack & Kiesselbach||-|
|TechFund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Uprising||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Venture Labo Investment Co.,Ltd||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Waterside Capital Corporation||United States, Virginia, Virginia Beach|
|$4M||08 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$51M||29 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$50M||12 Nov 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$18M||22 Oct 2019||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|01 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$58M||19 Mar 2019||California, United States|
|$4M||29 Aug 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Sep 2017||District of Columbia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.