This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
INRA was established in 1946, and is a well known Corporate Investor. This investor is located in Europe, France. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Paris.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2018.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical. In addition, there are 2 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - France. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Exeliom.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Sofimac Innovation, Cap Innov'Est, Biocodex.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: inra.fr; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.