The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Leiden.
The typical startup value when the investment from Ingka Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Ingka Group, startups are often financed by D-Ax Corporate Venture Capital, Northzone, Niklas Eklund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunqi Partners, Y Combinator, Wheatsheaf Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by European Investment Bank (EIB).
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Click & Grow, Ori, Winnow. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Real Estate, Software. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|AARP Innovation Labs||-|
|Africa's Talking||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Bank Street Group||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|DLabs||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Goldman Sachs Investment Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Ivanhoe Cambridge||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Lamoreaux Partners||California, Sausalito, United States|
|Northern Gulf Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|OCT||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Schoffstall Ventures||Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Shanxi Dingxin Taihe||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Shengyin Investment||China, Shanghai|
|SLJ Family Office||-|
|Texas Instruments||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|The Spruce House Partnership||New York, New York, United States|
|UV-Cap||Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Ravensburg|
|$22M||23 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$174M||07 Feb 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$200M||17 Jan 2022||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$59M||08 Nov 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$27M||01 Nov 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$100M||16 May 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$16M||24 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$63M||02 Mar 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|23 Sep 2020||Capital Region of Denmark|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.