Industrial Bank appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1988. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Foochow. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Industrial Bank, startups are often financed by i Dark Horse, Pagoda Investment, IDG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Soochow Asset Management Co., SBI Investment Korea, Magellan Technology Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hurun Report, Autohome.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Financial Services, Identity Management. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Farasis Energy, Tiantian Paiche, Wtoip. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|American RENOLIT Corporation||New Jersey, Swedesboro, United States|
|Archimedes Labs||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Cboe FX Markets||New York, New York, United States|
|Chart Industries||Ohio, Ohio City, United States|
|Crabtree & Evelyn||Connecticut, United States, Woodstock|
|Derbi Foundation||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Granite Hacarmel||HaMerkaz, Israel, Netanya|
|Gray Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Hadean Ventures||Norway, Oslo|
|Kyosemi||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Momo||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Qianhai Zhongwei Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Qmangel Investment Partnership||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|SDIC Unity Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|The Scoular Company||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|Trancos Ventures||Illinois, Lincolnshire, United States|
|Viewpoint Investment Partners||-|
|Yamcom Holdings BV||Afula, Israel, North District|
|$123M||10 Nov 2021||Wuhan, Hubei, China|
|$432M||31 Oct 2020||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$72M||20 Aug 2020||Siming, Fujian|
|$14M||26 May 2020||Shanghai, China|
|$108M||09 Apr 2018||Yuexiu District, Guangdong Province|
|$790M||09 Feb 2018||Hayward, California, United States|
|$80M||30 Oct 2017||Shanghai|
|$2M||08 Mar 2016||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.