In 2005 was created IDG-Accel China Growth Fund, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Beijing. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
Opposing the other organizations, this IDG-Accel China Growth Fund works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2015. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Shipping, Apps. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Jiguang, Liulishuo
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the IDG-Accel China Growth Fund, startups are often financed by Social Starts, GGV Capital, Cherubic Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mandra Capital, Trustbridge Partners, Sumavision. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wu Capital, Genesis Ventures, Trustbridge Partners.
|10M||11 Oct 2016||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.