In 1948 was created Honda Motor, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Tokyo. The venture was found in Asia in Japan.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Honda Motor, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Mayfield Fund, Venture Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are General Motors, Verizon Wireless, Toyota USA. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tallwood Venture Capital, Ridgewood Capital, Mayfield Fund.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Catalytic Solutions, Mcity. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Renewable Energy, Environmental Engineering. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Honda Motor the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Honda Motor works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
|PALgenesis||United States, New York|
|Pacific Systems Control Technology||United States, Redwood Shores|
|Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation||United States, Chicago|
|Shaw Communications||Canada, Calgary|
|Nihon Kotsu||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Gresham House||United Kingdom, London|
|Quixotic Ventures||United States, Miami|
|Longmeadow Capital Partners||United States, Stamford|
|Bynet Data Communications||Israel, Hefa|
|Humboldt Innovation||Germany, Berlin|
|Datt Capital||Australia, Melbourne|
|Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation||United States, Los Angeles|
|Atrium Ventures||Canada, British Columbia|
|Rungkai Capital||China, Changyang|
|Panthera Capital Ventures||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|$2B||19 Jan 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$11M||14 May 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|$1B||07 May 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||28 Mar 2019||Japan, Chiyoda|
|$750M||03 Oct 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|$750M||19 Sep 2016||India, Mumbai|
Virent Energy Systems
|$46M||08 Jun 2010||United States, Madison|
|$12M||09 Jun 2005||United States, Mountain View|
|$30M||10 Jan 2002||United States, Oxnard|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.