Hinduja Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1914. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Mumbai.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Hinduja Group, startups are often financed by Tamar Capital, SOSV, HAX. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tamar Capital, Prashant Malik, Matrix Partners India. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by thinQbate, SOSV, Leonardo DiCaprio.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Hinduja Group is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Family. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MindMaze, Pavegen
|300 Qubits||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|3T Invest||Saltsjö-duvnäs, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Avenue A Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Blazer Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|BRIIA||California, San Ramon, United States|
|CKD Venture Capital Corporation||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Data Applications||Japan, Tokyo|
|EH Capital Partners||China, Shanghai|
|Gerens Capital||Chile, Region Metropolitana, Santiago|
|IndustryClick||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Landmark Theatres||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Long Light Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|NWZ Publishing House||-|
|Skyblaze Venture||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|The Venture Collective||-|
|VGH and UBC Hospital Foundation||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|William Jones & Associates||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||17 Jun 2022||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|$28M||23 Nov 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|28 May 2019||England|
|$3M||07 May 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||10 Apr 2018||Maharashtra|
|11 Aug 2017||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|05 May 2017||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$100M||16 Feb 2016||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.