HeroMotoCorp Ltd appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1984. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New Delhi. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the HeroMotoCorp Ltd, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Sachin Bansal, Binny Bansal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sachin Bansal, Micromax Informatics, Mayfield Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venture Catalysts, Survam Partners, Sanjiv Bajaj.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Sports, Manufacturing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ather Energy, Blu Smart Mobility, Erik Buell Racing Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Netcapital||United States, Boston|
|Rutberg & Company||United States, San Francisco|
|Barclays Private Equity||India, Mumbai|
|Yield10 Bioscience||United States, Woburn|
|M. Goldschmidt Capital||Denmark, Copenhagen|
|Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander||United Kingdom, London|
|ITT Industries||United States, White Plains|
|RML CAPITAL||United Kingdom, London|
|Hangzhou Kang Sheng Health Management||-|
|Oclaro||United States, San Jose|
|Nianqing Venture Capital Management||China, Beijing|
|Merrill Lynch Canada Inc||Canada, Toronto|
|Kamylon||United States, Wellesley Hills|
|RML Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Founders Committee||United States, New York|
|LendFoundry||United States, Irvine|
|Kaixuantong Touzi||China, Beijing|
|$11M||24 Jul 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$1M||17 Aug 2019||India, Ahmedabad|
|$51M||28 May 2019||India, Bengaluru|
|$27M||27 Oct 2016||India, Bengaluru|
Erik Buell Racing
|$25M||01 Jul 2013||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.