In 2007 was created Graph Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Graph Ventures, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Zillionize Angel, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GE32 Capital, SV Angel, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by monashees, Lumia Capital, Y Combinator.
The current fund was established by Julio Vasconcellos, Matt Wyndowe, Omar Siddiqui, Razmig Hovaghimian, Sarah Smith, Sebastien de Halleux, Serkan Piantino. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Graph Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This Graph Ventures works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Mobile Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Blue Apron, Hubba, Multiply Labs. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
|Roadzen||United States, New York|
|BuiltUp Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Gravity Payments||United States, Seattle|
|Sangam Ventures||India, Chattarpur|
|Beijing Wanxiang Shiba Media Investment Management||China, Beijing|
|Lough Shore Investments||United Kingdom, Belfast|
|MidCap Financial||United States, Bethesda|
|Hyperplane Venture Capital||United States, Boston|
|The Still River Fund||United States, Boston|
|22 Sep 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$130M||26 Aug 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||16 Aug 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||03 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, Bath|
|$11M||13 Jul 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$1M||01 Jul 2021|
|$4M||30 Jun 2021||Switzerland, Lausanne|
|$4M||16 Jun 2021||Venezuela, Caracas|
|$1M||04 Jun 2021||United States, Austin|
– Picsart announced it has raised $130m in Series C funding. – The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from G Squared and Tribe Capital, as well as existing investors Sequoia, DCM, Graph Ventures, and Siguler Guf & Company. – With over $100m in annual revenue run rate, Picsart is now valued at over $1bn. – The company has raised a total of $195m in capital since its founding. – With users in 180 countries, Picsart’s base of more than 150 million monthly active users produc... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.