This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Besides Fundinno, start-ups are typically funded by Nippon Venture Capital, Iwagin Jigyo Souzou Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Taiho Pharmaceutical Co, TIS, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital.
When Fundinno invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 60 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into 7-12 deals annually.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Finance, Life Science. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
13.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.