Fullerton Financial Holdings
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Fullerton Financial Holdings is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. This investor is located in Asia, Singapore. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Singapore.
This fund was the most active in 2019. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 40 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are InstaReM, Stashfin. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Finance, FinTech. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Singapore. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with Fullerton Financial Holdings, start-ups are often financed by growX ventures, Yes Bank, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Vertex Ventures, Global Founders Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Vertex Ventures, SBI Ven Capital, GSR Ventures, as well as 1 other investor.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
20.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.