In 1971 was created First Data, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Atlanta. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the First Data, startups are often financed by Tribeca Venture Partners, TTV Capital, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salesforce Ventures, RRE Ventures, DFJ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RRE Ventures, IA Capital Group, TTV Capital.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CareCloud, E-Duction, MineralTree. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Payments, Security.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 26 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from First Data is 10-50 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This First Data works on 2 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|FortRoss Ventures||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|Brainspark||United Kingdom, London|
|SKY Network Television Ltd.||New Zealand, Auckland|
|Cadron Creek Capital||United States, Conway|
|E.ON Venture Partners||Germany, Düsseldorf|
|IEG Venture Partners||United States, Chicago|
|SAINT-CARE HOLDINGS||Japan, Tokyo|
|Clifford Chance||United Kingdom, London|
|Jincheng Zican||China, Hangzhou|
|Federal Street Angels||-|
|Taiheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou|
|CLoud4Auto Ventures||Russia, Moscow|
|Interactive Technology Holdings||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Jiading Venture Capital||-|
|$11M||06 Mar 2019||United States, New York|
|$65M||11 Dec 2018||United States, New York|
|$12M||09 May 2018||United States, New York|
|$6M||04 Dec 2017||United States, " United States"}|
Resy, American Express Global Dining Network
|$43M||09 Jan 2017||United States, New York|
|$35M||03 Mar 2015||United States, New York|
|$11M||11 Feb 2015||United States, Cambridge|
|$24M||27 Jun 2011||United States, Redwood City|
|$22M||07 Aug 2007||United States, Redwood City|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.