F&C Asset Management is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1972. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the F&C Asset Management, startups are often financed by StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Artemis, Altima Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GIC.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intelligent Energy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Fuel Cell.
The top activity for fund was in 2012. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014.
|Alba Equity||Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Anfield Energy||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|ASUSTeK Computer||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Farquhar VC||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|FounderMade||New York, New York, United States|
|Hainan Airlines||China, Hainan, Hainan Province|
|Harmonic||California, San Jose, United States|
|Jabre Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Jinyuan Investment||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|MAIF||France, Nantes, Pays de la Loire|
|MatchMove Pay||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|NetNext||California, Panorama City, United States|
|Startup Village||India, Kerala, Kochi|
|StreetEdge Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Tianjin Bohai Leasing||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Yicheng Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Yifangda||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|$35M||29 Feb 2012||England|
|$1M||18 May 2005||Rushcliffe, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.