Equinor Technology Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Stavanger. The VC's location is in Europe, Norway. Equinor Technology Ventures is a CVC is a part of a corporation.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with Equinor Technology Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Bayern Kapital GmbH, VA Angels. The fund often co-invests with innogy Ventures, Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners, Techstars.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2019. In real terms, this VC performs 37 percentage points more exits than other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are eSmart, Data Gumbo, fos4X. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Machine Learning, Business Intelligence. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: equinor.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last_initial, first, first_initial last, last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.