This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United Kingdom, London
Endeavour Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2006. The primary office of this VC is located in London. The VC's location is in Europe, United Kingdom. Endeavour Ventures is a CVC subsidiary of a larger organisation.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Financial Services, Marketplace. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United Kingdom. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Blue Prism Group, Microshare.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In comparison with other funds, Endeavour Ventures makes 4 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. This fund was the most active in 2006. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2016. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Endeavour Ventures is 5-10 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 6.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Besides Endeavour Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by [email protected], Seedrs, Ronald Rock. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Seedrs, Merseyside Special Investment Fund, Enterprise Ventures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Yorkshire Bank, Motley Fool Ventures, Kerlink.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: endven.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.