Emergent Technology Holdings
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Houston
Emergent Technology Holdings is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Houston. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The fund was established by Brent De Jong, Stephen Grinalds.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. Emergent Payments, Trust Stamp are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as FinTech, Fraud Detection. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success.
The fund typically invests alone. Aside from Emergent Technology Holdings, start-ups are often funded by Kodiak Venture Partners, SixThirty CYBER, Rustic Canyon Partners.
The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: emergenttechnologies.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '_' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.