The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are eSports, Sports. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Professional Fighters League, PlayVS, Renegade Brands. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Elysian Park Ventures, startups are often financed by R/GA Ventures, Global Sports Venture Studio, ward.ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Courtside Ventures, ward.ventures, GO4IT. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ward.ventures, Ted Leonsis, Sapphire Sport.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Snap! Mobile Inc.
|$90M||31 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
Sports Innovation Lab
|$2M||12 Aug 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||19 Jul 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||04 May 2021||Oulu, Oulu, Finland|
|$5M||22 Apr 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
Professional Fighters League
|$65M||18 Feb 2021||District of Columbia, United States|
|30 Nov 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
Religion of Sports
|$10M||23 Jul 2020||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Snap! Mobile Inc.
|02 Jul 2020||Seattle, Washington, United States|
– Fittr is a Pune, India-based health and fitness community platform.
– The company raised $11.5M in Series A funding round.
– The round was co-led by Dream Capital, the Corporate Venture Capital and M&A arm of Dream Sports and Elysian Park Ventures, the private investment arm of the LA Dodgers ownership group. Existing investor Sequoia Capital’s India Surge also participated in the funding round.
– The new capital will enable the company to accelerate its growth & expansion into new markets, including North America, the UK and Singapore, which currently accounts for 30% of the company’s overall revenue, while continuing to educate the Indian population around health & fitness.
– LeagueApps, which aims to be the operating system for youth sports organizations, announced it has raised $15m in a Series B round of funding.
– Existing investor Contour Venture Partners led the financing, which brings to $35m the company’s total funding since its 2010 inception.
– Major League Baseball and Elysian Park Ventures, the private investment arm of the ownership group of the Los Angeles Dodgers, also participated in the round.
– A slew of new and existing backers also put money in the round, including Olympic gold medalists Julie Foudy and Swin Cash; NFL veteran Derrick Dockery; Peter J. Holt, chairman of Spurs Sports & Entertainment; Laura Dixon, founder and president of PRO Sports Assembly; and investment management firm Hamilton Lane.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.