Pollenizer is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. The venture was found in Australia. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Surry Hills.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Pollenizer, startups are often financed by LegalZoom, Nick Abrahams, Macdoch Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nick Abrahams, Macdoch Ventures, LegalZoom. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Southern Cross Venture Partners, Nick Abrahams, Macdoch Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LawPath, LawPath. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Human Resources, Marketplace. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. When the investment is from Pollenizer the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Mick Liubinskas, Phil Morle.
|Avetta||California, Irvine, United States|
|Bladex||Panamá, Panama, Panama City|
|CDP Capital Technology Ventures||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Flying Fish Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Fuse Venture Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|hiCenter Ventures||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Maple Leaf Angels||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Mithril Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|News-Press & Gazette Co.||Missouri, Saint Joseph, United States|
|Ningbo Puhui Qiye Guanli||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|North East Growth Capital Fund||-|
|RATP Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|RP Capital Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Seattle Seahawks||Renton, United States, Washington|
|Shanda Group||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Social Impact Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Ballast Fund||Colorado, Edwards, United States|
|The Next Women||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Timeline Ventures||California, San Diego, United States|
|William Jewell College||Liberty, Missouri, United States|
|$4M||04 Nov 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$189K||01 Dec 2018||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$182K||01 Apr 2017||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$186K||01 Jun 2016||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$200K||19 Jan 2016||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$450K||22 Jan 2012||Australia, New South Wales|
|$182K||07 Jul 2011||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.