In 1961 was created ECI Telecom, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Asia in Israel. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Petah Tikwah.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the ECI Telecom, startups are often financed by Norwest Venture Partners, Momentum Venture Management, Levensohn Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Norwest Venture Partners, Momentum Venture Management, Levensohn Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Star Bay Partners LP, Rho Capital Partners, Norwest Venture Partners.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Web Hosting, Telecommunications. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Celtro, Veraz Networks
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2008. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2007. This ECI Telecom works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|Africa Business Conference at Harvard Business School||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Archipelago Next||Las Palmas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain|
|Asenqua Ventures||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|ATHOS Service||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Bank Mandiri||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Bankia Fintech Venture||-|
|Chisholm Private Capital Partners||Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, United States|
|Dignity Health||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Funika Holding||Denizli, Denizli, Turkey|
|General Electric Pension Trust||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Huafu Securities Co., Ltd.||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|IOP Capital||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|LFE Capital||Minnesota, United States, Wayzata|
|Ridgeway Capital Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|TIM #WCAP||Italy, Lazio, Rome|
|Vanho Securities||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|VentureNursery||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|VGames||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Zhongwu Touzi||Beijing, China, Fangshan|
|$20M||27 Jun 2008||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$10M||08 Feb 2007||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$7M||12 Sep 2006||North District|
|$30M||15 Jan 2003||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States|
|$3M||16 Jan 2001||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$2M||03 Mar 2000||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$11M||01 Jul 1999||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.