DIFC FinTech Hive appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Dubai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in United Arab Emirates.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 participant. Despite the DIFC FinTech Hive, startups are often financed by Shorooq Partners, Startupbootcamp, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Startupbootcamp, Shorooq Partners.
The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this DIFC FinTech Hive works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Insurance, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Delio, Semantify, WeInvest. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
|Boo Commercial JSC||-|
|BOS Better On-Line Solutions||HaMerkaz, Israel, Rishon Le Zion|
|Cass Entrepreneurship Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Cypress Capital Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Delight Ventures||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|G2VP||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Guangdong Lihe Kaiwu Venture Capital Fund||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Guochuang Chenggu||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Kardan||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Nagoya TV Ventures||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Nigata Tochi Tatemono Hanbaisenta||Japan, Niigata, Niigata Prefecture|
|Purple Angel||Canada, Nepean, Ontario|
|Shanghai Tangsheng Investment Development||China, Shanghai|
|Sivia Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Steve Walker and Associates||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Taipei Fubon Bank||-|
|Wankaida Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Zenith Group||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Zhejiang University Technology Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$7M||29 Mar 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$3M||14 Feb 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|26 Nov 2020||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$1M||23 Sep 2020||Nairobi, Nairobi, Kenya|
|07 Sep 2020||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|27 Nov 2018||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|01 Nov 2018||Zug, Zug, Switzerland|
|$100K||08 Aug 2018||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
Virtual i Technologies
|$327K||01 Jan 2017||Zürich, Zurich, Switzerland|
– NOW Money from Dubai is a fintech company that provides a digital banking solution for low-income migrant workers.
– The company raised $7m in funding led by Anthemis Exponential Ventures.
– The round was also joined by a consortium of investors including Knuru Capital, Wamda, Commercial Bank of Dubai, DIFC FinTech Fund, Accion Venture Lab, Greenhouse Capital and Hambro Perks Oryx Fund.
– The new investment will be used to expand into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.