Dell is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1984. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Round Rock.
The current fund was established by Michael Dell. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Dell, startups are often financed by Venrock, The Carlyle Group, TL Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venrock, The Carlyle Group, TL Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, TCV, Shell Internet Ventures B.V.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 8 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Dell works on 33 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2000.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight VMware, Blackboard, Fusion-io. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Infrastructure, Marketing. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|Chorus One||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|Citigroup Global Markets||New York, New York, United States|
|CV Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|FOFs DH Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Hearst Magazines UK||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Laguna Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|National Council for Social Security Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|National Nuclear Security Administration||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Praesidian Capital||Larchmont, New York, United States|
|Select Ventures Holdings||-|
|TLC Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Var Business Angels||France, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, Toulon|
|Yingsheng Futong||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Zhehao Zichan||China, Shanghai|
|$30M||04 Oct 2017||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$47M||07 Apr 2009||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|$18M||29 Feb 2008||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$27M||15 Nov 2002||San Jose, California, United States|
|$19M||11 Mar 2002||San Jose, California, United States|
|$20M||23 Jul 2001||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||25 May 2000||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$42M||22 May 2000||San Jose, California, United States|
|$75M||16 May 2000||Tampa, Florida, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.