D.A.Consortium is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 1996. This investor is located in Asia, Japan. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Tokyo.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. At the time of investment by D.A.Consortium, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Japan. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Payments, Mobile. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 1 and less years old to get investment from this fund. Origami is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with D.A.Consortium, start-ups are often financed by SMBC Venture Capital, Globis Capital Partners, GREE as well as 1 other investor. The fund often co-invests with Globis Capital Partners, Shinsei Corporate Investment Limited, SMBC Venture Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Credit Saison, UnionPay International, Toyota Financial Services.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: dac.co.jp; User name format in descending order of probability: first '0' last, first last, first_initial last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.