Crate & Barrel appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1962. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Naperville. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Crate & Barrel, startups are often financed by L Catterton, Coulton Creek Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Williams-Sonoma, Trinity Ventures, Neiman Marcus Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiffany & Co.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Punch Bowl Social, Della.com. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet of Things, Restaurants.
This organization was formed by Gordon Segal.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
|Acta Wireless||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Active Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blade LLC||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Blue Cove Ventures||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Canaan||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Cashline Group||Budapest, Hungary|
|Dalus Capital||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Ecos Private Equity||-|
|Leir Charitable Foundations||-|
|Markel Corporation||Glen Allen, United States, Virginia|
|Ningbo Puhui Qiye Guanli||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Nowcom||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Pathfinder H||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Shell Internet Ventures B.V||The Hague, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|The Dow Chemical Company||Michigan, Midland, United States|
|Ubisoft Entrepreneurs Lab||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Yuanzheng Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Punch Bowl Social
|$140M||23 Jul 2019||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$45M||23 Sep 1999||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.